Blayne's debut Irish trad album with Natalie Padilla (fiddle) and Peter Romero (piano).
Comes with a .pdf tunebook!*
A really terrific piece of business from Colorado no less! This album is the pure drop – the real deal. - Bill Margeson, LiveIreland.com
About the Musicians
Natalie Padilla is a former Montana state fiddle champion and has a degree in violin performance from the University of Northern Colorado. At age 18 she was UNC's first freshman to win their annual concerto competition.
Blayne Chastain holds a master's degree from the University of Limerick in Ireland in Irish flute performance and is the founder of Whistle & Drum. He also teaches Irish flute & whistle online at his personal website www.blaynechastain.com.
Peter Romero holds a degree in music theory and composition from UNC. His works have been performed by the UNC Men’s Glee Club, the Greeley Children’s Chorale, and the Boulder Ars Nova Singers. He is a accompanist with the Greeley Children’s Chorale and at two local Catholic churches.
- Reels: View Across the Valley / Martin Wynne’s No. 3 / Easter Sunday (3:34)
- Jigs: Tar Road to Sligo / Sliabh Russell / Munster Buttermilk (3:13)
- Hornpipes: Stack of Rye / The Messenger / Harp & Shamrock (4:05)
- Processional: The Promise (3:26)
- Slip Jigs: Gort na Móna / Tír Rafartaigh (2:32)
- Reels: Mystery Reel / Musical Priest (3:07)
- Jigs: Gallagher’s Frolics / Tobin’s Favorite / Maid on the Green (3:12)
- Air & Reel: Amhrán na Leabhar / Poor but Happy at 53 (3:53)
- Slip Jigs: The Arra Mountains / Give Me a Drink of Water / Paddy O’Snap (3:27)
- Reels: Over the Moore to Maggie / Mossy Banks (3:48)
- Jigs: Dancing Eyes / Drummond Castle / Rory O’Moore (3:01)
- Reels: Hare’s Paw / Humours of Lissadell / The Singing Stream (3:21)
- Air: Bruach na Carraige Báine (3:42)
*Includes all public domain / print rights granted tunes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.