- Incredibly lightweight and portable telescopic design.
- Handy case with a belt loop for easy transport.
- Alignment markings on the back of the whistle for accurate tuning at room temperature (72f/22c)
Usage & Care Instructions:
- When collapsing, keep fingers away from fingerholes as you might risk cutting yourself.
- Protect the whistle from sand. If sand gets between the tubes, carefully remove it by turning the tubes in the folded state.
- Wash the whistle only with cold water. The whistle has a system of condensate removal channels. Detergents can enter these channels and cause a sore throat.
- It is better to extend the whistle connections in a zigzag to minimize scratches.
- The whistle has installation marks (on the player's side) for quick tuning, corresponding to room temperature (22°C/72°F).
- The whistle can play without condensation for 30 minutes or more (depending on the player). Then, you need to blow the windway several times at intervals of 2-3 seconds. You will notice that all the condensation accumulated by the whistle will come out.
- After playing, you should thoroughly blow out the whistle so that no water remains on the pipes. Water left on the tubes may cause stains.
- The whistle allows you to independently adjust the upper and lower triads of valves, providing better adjustment at different temperatures.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.